• In the Spotlight:

But I miss him....

I really miss my babys dad. He does call every now and then and i shouldn't be with him but every time i see a picture of him in the house or talk to him or think about things we used to do and stuff i feel like i want to be with him, how can i be with someone that dont want me? lol Its crazy and i would just like some advice on what to do.

wishingmommy1

Asked by wishingmommy1 at 1:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i went through that with my dd dad....its just something that is going to take time, you have to force your self to look past him ansd see what in front of you..its harder then most know but you can do it!!! hang in there, time fixes everything..best luck to you hunny.
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Honey its hard but you have to accept the fact that it is over and you eventually will move on! You will find somebody one day that will love you for who you are! I'm sorry things didn't work out but there's a reason for everything! Good luck hon!

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• It is normal, to feel that way toward someone you love but trust me if he does not want to have a realationship , do not push him. You can move on by occupying yourself with other activities you enjoy, go out with your girl friends or try a new hobby. Whatever you have to do not to think about him or probably any man right now. I say work on self. But I feel you girl, it is hard at first. Good luck
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2009