Should I beat it out of him?

So, we're going to visit my brother-in-law over the 4th of July holiday. My husband has taken care of everything.

Well, he also won't tell me WHERE we are staying. He won't even tell me what town. I know what basic area, but no specifics. All he'll say is, "I have it covered." He knows I'm horrible with surprises. I get antsy and annoyed and all that good stuff. I was one of those kids that as soon as the presents were under the tree on Christmas, I had the razor blade and invisible tape out to find out what was in them.

So, should I beat the information out of him? It's only another two days before I find out, but it's killing me!

(Side note: I am NOT ungrateful to my husband for taking care of everything- I'm actually VERY glad he did because that was one less burden on me for this trip. I'm sure he got us something great for cheap, I'm just dying to know!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oooh just smack him, it won't get any info out of him, but will make you feel better lol. I'm like you I HATE surprises and my hub loves NOTHING more than to torment me lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Relax and have fun!
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 1:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• It is torment! Pure and utter torture! I'm more spazzed out than a Jack Russell terrier right now!
    Anonymous

• That would drive me crazy. I always have to know..lol
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• after 17 years of marriage I've learned to hide my torment from hubbie lol. Usually he's more apt to tell me that way lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• JMO...If my DH did that to me..And I asked him..I would probably tell him if you wont tell me I am not going.

Answer by louise2 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Heehee, Zakysmommy. We've only been married for about 3 (friends for much longer than that), and I find it hard to hide my spazziness. I must learn!

Louise2, oh, I'm definitely going. I NEED a vacation like mad.
    Anonymous

• Oh just relish in not having to do anything and enjoy the spontanaity! If you have to, clean the house or, best of all, play with the kids to get your mind off it :)
    kira_5105

Answer by kira_5105 at 1:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Aww honey, sounds like you have a good one there. You will have a BLAST!! Oh and he will continue to torture you, it's what they do best lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Kira, I still have to pack everything- that's the one thing he WILL forget things with! I should do the laundry, but I'm uber distracted.

Zakysmommy, oh, I know he will. He gets a sick and twisted sadistic pleasure out of me looking like a five year old that needs to use the bathroom in my antsiness. "But I gotta knoooooooooowwww!"
    Anonymous