Anyone elses Baby due Jan 30 or around that date?

I'm 9wks preggo and was wondering if anyone elses baby was due around that date and was wondering how your pregnancy has been going so far? Any morning sickness? Breast still sore? Getting a belly yet?

pandora09

Asked by pandora09 at 1:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im 11 weeks due Jan 19, as far as my pregnancy, it has been rough. morning sickness, swelling down there. Although this is my second and can feel this one moving already. I look like i am about 4 to 5 months and am barely 3.
    Trinity0820

Answer by Trinity0820 at 2:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I am about the same, due Feb 5th. Been very tired and exhausted especially after running behind my 2 yr old. Good news is unlike last time, I have very mild nausea this time, haven't thrown up yet. Breasts are still killing me and no belly yet, but I have probably gained a few pounds.
    Another question to add - how are you holding up emotionally? Last time I was an emotional wreck during my 1st trimester, this time its been much better, no terrible mood swings either.
    Update about your status too.
    SweKrish

Answer by SweKrish at 2:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• been really sick with this one all day long my first I was only sick in the morning then fine the rest of the day. I'm showing faster with this one than I did with my first. My breast are off and on one day they are sore then the next there mild sore nothing bad. Having bad mood swings with this pregnancy. I was two months late and having these mood swings when i decided to take a test and sure enough i was. I went to the dr two weeks ago and have to go back next tueday to make sure everything looks ok. I haven't had any cramping with this pregnancy and with my daughter i cramped off and on for weeks. I've heard every pregnancy is diff and i'm starting to believe it lol. I've been tired sleeping to about lunch time then I'm sleepy feeling again in a few hours. Can't eat some of the foods I use to love :(
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 3:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• i'm due jan. 12th. and had really bad morning sickness this time around. i'm 12 weeks preggo and have already gained 5 lbs :(. Hopefully i can slow that down a bit. Because i gained that 5 lbs all in the last 4 weeks. I have been soooo exhausted, but that just might be my almost 2 year old getting into everything! I'm hoping for a girl! How about you?
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 5:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I am due January 31st, but my c-section is scheduled for January 25th. my pregnancy is going good, the baby is growing and healthy. i have pretty bad morning sickness and have lost 7 pounds..so at least i haven't gained any. but i am so TIRED because i have a 17 month old and its hard keeping up with her and being pregnant. i have a tiny tiny baby bump..i can't wait until i get a big bump i love baby bellies. =) and YES my breasts are still sore. can't wait until that stops so dh can play with them again haha.
    kylismomma

Answer by kylismomma at 8:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• My family thinks its going to be a boy this time around but it doesn't really matter to me. I kinda feel like it going to be another girl dh thinks so also. My dd gets asked all the time whats the baby going to be she says a baby but its so cute to hear her say it because everyone thinks she's going to say a girl or boy but she just says baby. We can't agree on any names so i hope with the time left we can agree on something. two more months and hopefully we'll know what its going to be. I kept all my daughters clothes so we're covered in that dept but a boy I'll have to buy everything new but it really doesnt matter.
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 8:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2009