signs of labor coming?

i know the baby will come out when he is good and ready but i have just been having those feelings that i wont make it to my due date but im not sure.
first off i am 37 weeks.second child but i dont really remember having signs like these with her.
i have been losing my mucus plug going on 2 days now.i have been having off and on contractions but i think they are just braxton hicks cause they are spread out over the day and arent close together.i have been having diareah and the bottom of my belly feels like achy,dull,period cramps.
are these signs that he will be coming sooner than expected?i just feel so miserable now and dont think i can make it these past 3 weeks

brittoh

Asked by brittoh at 1:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Those are commen signs so mabie your little one will be coming sooner then expected... I thought that I would never make it to my due date... Katie was born may first she was due May 4th so I guess I mosly made it... Kept thinking she was oming anyday and she just help in :) Either way Good Luck! And congratts!!!!
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I had all of my babies at 38 weeks well one at 37weeks! It could be signs of labor, every pregnancy and labor is different! If you keep feeling the cramping I would call the doc and see what he says he may want to check you but it could be due to the diarrea also but you never know! All of my babies were fine at when they were born! Good luck hon!

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I'm going through all of that right now and I'm 41 weeks... it could be a sign u r going into labor
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 5:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I have been doing the same thing, I couldn't tell you, but I would like to know the answer to this too!
    tonya212288

Answer by tonya212288 at 8:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2009