the ring test

I have done the ring test and with my dd it was very accurate. It wouldnt show until she was at 13 1/2 weeks gestastion. With this one, I did it at 10 1/2 weeks and it swung back and forth, BOY. I am believing this will be a boy. Did you ever do the ring test and did it turn out correct? (i am of course gonna have the u/s at 20-22 weeks. but still.

Trinity0820

Asked by Trinity0820 at 1:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• people say that is a myth but i done it and it turned out to be true.well actually i had already miscarried with my first and it swung in a circle.then it stopped.and did another circle.then stopped.then swung back and forth.and so far it has been true.i had the miscarriage..which im guessing by that would have been a girl.then i had a girl.and now i am pregnant with a boy.I did it when i was 4 months again with this baby..not too long before finding out it is really a boy and it said the same thing. but i did it with a needle...not a ring.but i guess either way it works.some people dont believe in it but i do.cause it has been right with everyone i knew who tried it.
    brittoh

Answer by brittoh at 2:02 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• ALL MYTHS!!!!! All of the ol'wives tells are myths, none of them work (yaya, you get it half the time, duh, there are only 2 choices). It really drives me nuts when pregnant woman do these stupid things and take them seriously!
    clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 2:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• your probably upset because it didn't work out for you because not all people do it correct and you might not have been doing it correct so now you want to be a sore sport about it. OH and if it drives you so crazy then stop reading the post I mean DUH can't you read when someone post something like that don't OPEN IT if it bothers you gees not that hard lol
    Anonymous

• It works I used it with both my girls and it was correct also used it on my best friend with both her pregnancies before she knew what she was having and her first was a boy then she had a girl. I haven't used it with this pregnancy but i am thinking about it though.
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2009