What do you think?

Dose anyboy think we are living in the end of times? Are you worried or are you ready for it? I am not asking this question for people to bash it, it is a honest question!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• We have been in the end times for the past 2000 years, LOL.
    I am not worried about it. Why? Because I don't think it will happen in this lifetime.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I agree with Jennijune in that we've been living the end of times since 2000 years ago--kinda like you've been dying since you were born. I'm not worried because if it does happen in this lifetime, I know where I'll be!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I agree with jennijune. For as long as there has been religion, there have been those proclaiming the end is upon us. I do believe that eventually the earth will die and that humans' time here is only temporary, like the dinosaurs, but I think we're very very far away from that and it certainly wouldn't be caused by an angry deity.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 2:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• If it is time for me to die..It is time then..You can not do much about it.

Answer by louise2 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I think thee are things always going on that we can relate to prophecy and ppl believe we are living in the "end times" for generations before us. Think of WW2, ppl must have really believed it then. I think many churches want us to believe we are so we will live like we are in the end times daily, but I don't know. I tihnk we still have a long way to go.
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 2:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• i dont think we are in the "endtimes" b/c i dont believe in the rapture or that Revelation is to be taken literally. but i do believe at some point God will "end" the world & i will go to Heaven. im not worried about death or the "endtimes".
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I believe that we are in the very last times. There are many end time prophesies that are being fulfilled in the last 60 years that were impossible even 100 years ago. I think it is exciting.

I am not woried about it, because I know the Lord is with me. But it does encourage me to diligently show the love of God to everyone I know, before it is too late.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Dose anyboy think we are living in the end of times?    Nope!   Are you worried    Nope!  or are you ready for it?  If it happens in my lifetime then I'll put my head between my knees and kiss my ass good-bye!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• no, i don't believe in the ends of times theories.
    yes, there will be an end to the world, but i believe it is a looooong way off, and that it will be due to our own actions, and not to any antichrist or deity of any kind.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• LOL @ beeky!
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 2:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2009