i am 31 weeks pregnant and i hurt

ok so i am 31 weeks pregnant and i have bad swelling down in my vaginal area but it's on one side and it hurts to walk or move out of the bed or to even turn over while i'm in bed. i asked my dr about it and he said that it's normal but i can't even work because i hurt so bad and about a week ago i feel like i have arthritus from my hips to my knees it hurts so bad to do even the every day things. i haven't picked up anything heavy to pull something. also he is kicking my cervix really hard. has anyone else experenced this and if so how did you cope?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• maybe he is laying on a nerve.im 37 weeks now and my son has been laying to one side and causing me to hurt more on that side than the other.try laying on the side that dont hurt.maybe he will move.thats what i have been doing but he seems to always go back to the other side.he has also been hitting my cervix which is indeed uncomfortable but i cant find any position to make him stop doing that.but try laying diff ways to see if he moves cause it sounds to me like he is on a nerve
    brittoh

Answer by brittoh at 2:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• i have the same thing my doctor said its normal that your body is getting ready for the baby. everything down there is growing theres really nothing you can do, when you are laying down try putting a pillow between your legs it seemed to help me a little make sure the pillow is thick
    seansgurl

Answer by seansgurl at 3:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• You are feeling that because your uterian tendons are being pulled as your belly grows these tendons are on the outside of the uterus on each side. It is very uncomfortable. You will be okay though, you may want to switch sides when you are sleeping every few hours it will help with the pushing on your cervix thing! Good luck!
    tonya212288

Answer by tonya212288 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 1, 2009