Is it normal ?

To spot blood the whole week before your period? Its happened for 3 months now.. I don't have health insurance and I am getting nervous.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Health

• It may be fibroids. I had a gyn exam and she said they are common and cause abnormal bleeding. I do not need to take any action. Try calling your county health clinic and ask them about it.
    Anonymous

• If you're on BC, it could be because of that. It's not normal to spot, so you do need to see a doctor.
    Anonymous

• Visit Planned Parenthood in your area. They do a lot of free women's health care services, including exams.
    Anonymous

• Planned Parenthood or the health department both offer gyno exams at lower prices.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:22 PM on Jul. 2, 2009