Do you think the word "ignorant" gets thrown around too much on CM?

There seem to be a lot of people using this word and are IGNORANT about what it actually means. For those of you that use it here is the definition from Merriam-Webster online dictionary

Ig.nor.ant -
1 a : destitute of knowledge or education ; also : lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified b : resulting from or showing lack of knowledge or intelligence
2 : unaware, uninformed

So if you don't know what you're talking about, yet call someone else ignorant because you're mad or offended... that makes you ignorant too. Just saying....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in About CafeMom

• They do throw that word around a lot on here..I have been called it several times..Because of my opinions/Answers.  I guess they think using that word is better then using the word STUPID.

Answer by louise2 at 2:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• True. That is why I prefer the term "Stupid B*****"
    Anonymous