• In the Spotlight:

Balance Beam

My husband sent me this short video today and I thought it was really inspiring.

Anyone is welcome to watch it, but it is mostly for Christians (feel free to watch it too, if you're bored : )

Anyways, tell me what you think? Is there anything you feel like you need to do, but you are afraid? Do you ever feel like just doing the safe thing?

Link Below

Cinnamon-mom

Asked by Cinnamon-mom at 2:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• good message and I actually agree.... I am looking at some of his other messages.. I like this guy..he makes it so simple. I just listened to pt 1 of the purpose of the church... he mentioned the temple... it makes so much more sense now. thanks for sharing this guy... gonna listen to pt 2 now.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Wow, that was really neat. I expected him to jump back on the beam towards the end there, LOL. Thanks for sharing that!!
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I'm pagan, but i have to say that was a very nice message this man shared. I can't believe the early life he had, that's so sad.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 4:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2009