What are some good party favors?

My daughter's 1st bday is coming up and I'm trying to come up with some good favors to put in the party bags. I would like to put a few healthy things in there if possible, along with a few small toys and some candy. I can't think of anything else and I need the items to go along with a safari theme if possible.

mommy_of_isaiah

Asked by mommy_of_isaiah at 2:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• how about things like little beannie babies that are jungle-is monkey's, snakes, colourful birds etc. I had a recipe for bannanna cookies I used to make for my kids when they were that old or maybe bananna bread, or a granola mix with coconut and macadamian nuts (better for older kids and adults though). sippy cups with a jungle theme on them. Try the web page for Oreintal Trading. good prices and a lot of fun things if anything they may give you some ideas to look for at your local pary store. good luck and have fun.
    walrusjmr

Answer by walrusjmr at 3:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2009