Why is it mothers turn simple questions into drama like this one? Please, this was ridiculous.

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/238649/how_soon_till_i_can_find_out_the_sex

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow that was drama...
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• That anon acted ridiculous. The girl made a mistake. Don't we all? But yeah, why can't people answer just the question and not turn everything into a fight.
    Anonymous

• I wonder this all the time. Let me know if you figure it out. Carseat drama, feeding drama, vaccine drama. You could write a lifetime of Lifetime movies from this website.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 3:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Because some people post anon so they can be assholes. I never post anon. NEVER. If someone thinks I am being an ass.....ok. That's fine.

The anon in that post is obviously a troll who starts fights. JMO
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 3:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• maybe the soap opera channel on thier cable went out and they have nothing better to do,lol. where there is a group of women...drama will always lurk...who knows why.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I was laughing hard because she was complaining about literacy and was mispelling and using improper grammer... HAHAHA. crazy people!
    USNmomwife

Answer by USNmomwife at 3:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• That question is a prime example of why the anon button should be banished. The anon poster was hiding and being a coward. She attacked the girl for simply mis-reading a question then proceeded to act like a 6 year old. If you are going to talk trash and be immature, at least have the balls to show who you are.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 3:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2009