Swimming?

So this is not so much related to a baby topic, but can you swim with a tampon on?? I am just now starting but this weekend we are going to visit family and go swimming in the pool. Will it expand to where its uncomfortable or do they make some for swimming? I am just curious? I don't have a momma to ask so this is why I am asking on here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• haha aww, ya I don't know if most women notice that your period seems to magically stop while your in the water, but water usually doesn't get all up in there anyway...you will be find, like JanMom said, just be sure to change it once your out.
    Anonymous

• Yes, you can. Just make sure when you are done swimming to put in a new one . And no, you can not feel a thing..at least I never did:) Have a great trip:)
    januarymom81

Answer by januarymom81 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 1, 2009