carry on baggage?

I am taking my 18month old across the country to visit family. It is a 6hr flight and she is going to be a lap child. One of my friends recommended going to the dollar store and buying a lot of small toys, then wrapping them in gift wrap paper so they will entertain my daughter longer.....sooo do you think they would let me bring a lot of small, wrapped toys through airport security, or will they have to be unwrapped so security can see what they each are? It would be quite embarressing to have to sit at the security station forever unwrapping 20 little toys lol

soccerchik8287

Asked by soccerchik8287 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Travel

• No you wont have to unwrap them just make sure they have no liquids in them. Just put them in your bag and put the bag through the xray if they find n e thing suspicous they may ask u to unwrap them. No big deal.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 3:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2009