Spotting but could I still be pregnant?

I should have started my period two days ago, and I have been "feeling" pregnant for several days now. I've been pregnant before and had very similar symptoms. Now I have started spotting and I was wondering could I still be pregnant. I've read about implantation bleeding and what it feels like and how it looks. I've had some mild cramping and the spotting is more of a brownish/pinkish discharge than bleeding. I took a pregnancy test a couple of days ago and one this morning and they were both negative. I know implantation has to occur before the pregnancy hormone will show up on a test. I'm wondering if I tested too early. Other opinions? Has anyone had similar experience and been pregnant? I know I could just wait a few days and test again or see if I get an actual period but I guess I'm just being hopeful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i know its hard to wait but test in about a week you should know 4 sure than good luck.
    p.s it sounds like implantation.
    jamerz89

Answer by jamerz89 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I agree with the above it sounds like implantation and you should wait about a week to make sure that you are not testing to early we all know that the wait is hard but if you want accurate results you should take the test in a week and if that one comes out negative then you should make an appointment to see a doc to make sure everything is ok
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 5:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2009