Why, Why, Why ??????

I know people have asked this before but it just have to do it. Why in the hell do all you people keep doing EVEYTHING anonymously? I get if it is a very embarrassing or delicate question. No one wants everyone to know all of their business, but they still need questions answered. But when people ask the most mundane questions, like "How long have you been married?", to ask that anonymously is stupid. By the way I was not referring to anyone's question I just used that as an example. I just really think there is no need to post every question or answer anonymously. I have heard some people they don't want to get pulled into drama. Well them don't answer those questions. You just really make yourself look like a coward when you say some smartass remark to someone but do it anonymously. If you are going to be mean or a smartass at least have the guts to do it as yourself. And yes I know there will be anon's bashing me for this!

TeriMelisa

Asked by TeriMelisa at 3:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I'm with you TeriMelisa
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:13 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Does it really matter that much? Who cares!
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Because people can make drama out of anything, and some people dislike having their inboxes filled with stupidity.
    Anonymous

• yeah that's true anon 3:20 but if you don't answer to there stupidity then there will be no drama
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Very true Loove
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 4:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2009