what do you think i should do?

im gonna be 36 weeks along on friday with my second (my first was a c section feb 08) and my last drs apt was june 17th (i didnt get an exam) and my next apt is on july 10th (ultra sound and drs apt). saterday i was having contractions 10 mins apart for over an hour, and for the past two days the pelvic pressure/cervicle pain has been very frequent and super painful, like stop me in my tracks i think my bones are about to break painful. i called the dr and her nurse said it just sounds like the baby is dropping and theres nothing really they can do if i am about to go inot labor anyway. but they said i could come in today if i wanted. what should i do?

disheveled

Asked by disheveled at 3:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go in . I would just to be checked.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• are you going for a VBAC? Are you in labor?
    Anonymous

• i am going for a vbac hopefully. im not having any bad contractions or antyhing, but yesterday i was feeling all nauseaus and clammy and that sort of thing. but i havnt lost my plug or anything like that. what do you think? could i still be in labor? and if so i should still probably wait huh?
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 3:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• i would wait as long as possible. esp since your going to a hospital. even though you and your dr have agreed upon a VBAC. if you get there and he wants to intervene (induce, help you along, etc.), all those things will make you more likely to end in a c/s. stay home as long as possible. if you have ?s, just call. but personally, i would wait.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 5:06 PM on Jul. 1, 2009