Why are you?

Why are you glad you are from whatever state you are from? For ppl not in the US, why are you proud of where your from?

I am glad I am from North Carolina, we got that good southern hospitality, mountians and beaches galore.....:) Not to mention rich in history.

airforewifenmom

Asked by airforewifenmom at 3:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! "Good Southern Hospitality"? I guess kids do not act up in public in NC, right?
    Anonymous

• You are IGNORANT! I NEVER said anything about my kids not acting up. I said they do not do it in public, without getting in trouble. WHY dont you quit being a PUSSY and post without anon!
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 3:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I live in California. ...hmmm. not feeling much to be proud about over here.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• SORRY for the outburst in here, some idiot decided to come in here acting like a fool, because she didnt like my response to a question in A DIFFERENT post.
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 3:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I live in Ohio. Its where I was born and raised and it's my home. i grew up in a peaceful safe little town. The lake is 10 minutes away, we have a huge amusement park and it is beautiful. I would however, love love love to move to Tennessee where I have relatives and live the holler life :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Don't worry OP... there's an anon going around stirring up trouble. I had to deal with her earlier and I had to get off. I didn't feel like handling her crap anymore. Its probably the same one!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Yes, Tennesse is beautiful. I currently live in Arkansas because my hub is stationed here, we drive all the way accross TN alot. I think the eastern mountian part is the prettiest though.
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 3:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I'm from NC as well and I LOVE my state. Espeically since living out of the state for the last 5 years. There's so much to enjoy here, life is slower paced in general and people are a lot nicer. Not to mention you have everything right at you, Mtn's, beaches, all kinds of history...
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 3:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I am from Alabama. I may not be too proud of the past, or too proud of some of the close minded people who still live here. I am mostly proud to be from here. My family has a history in the city we live in. My grandfather help pave a couple of the main roads around here. There is a ball field named for 1 of my cousins. And there are some roads on the outskirts of town named for my family. I love that most people are still polite. That we are a large enough town to have lots of things to do, but still have a small town feel. I also love that pretty much everyone in my family still lives here, and my husbands family, too.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 3:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• LOL Some ppl need to grow up. I told an op that I didnt let my kids act up in public, so they assumed I was mounted on a high horse, with perfect kids......sighs....I guess I should let my kids run wild in public places.
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 3:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2009