why are there so many mom-bullies on here?

If it isn't bad enough in real life, we have to deal with it on here. It's gets a little much at times... do you think Cafemom should start coming down on this issue a little more?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you just got to learn to ignore them, they are bitter people and they feel like they need to spread around there anger to make them feel better, those people opinions don't matter until they grow up and realize that there is more to life then there little angry world they live in
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• yes yes yes
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 3:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• If you consider pointing out someone's stupidity and inability to use the English language... No, they should not. People need to learn to use real words, punctuation and spell check.
    Anonymous

• Anon this is the internet. There is a such thing as abbreviations. While I do not use them, who cares if others want to? Just because they may use abbreviations and such, doesn't mean they are stupid.
    Anonymous

• This is the internet. And there is such a thing as free speech. We can and do say what we want. What do they say, "The truth hurts"? Women here are speaking the truth and ofttimes we don't want to hear it.
    Anonymous

• there is a diference between "the truth" and being rude.
    and the people who are being rude they are not saying the truth they are just miserbole bitter people.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• No, CM shouldn't come down on them. We, as parents, just need to ignore them and not play into their stupidity. There are just some moms on this site that think they are perfect parents, that their way is the only way and that anyone that does something different than them or that is recommended by the APA or another group is wrong and bad parents. There is one thing about giving your advice and opinion and they way it is said. People can get their points across and still be respectful about it. NO ONE is perfect and every situation and parent is different.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Wat in da world r u talking about anon 3:14,
    Anonymous

• I don't be for knowing on here WHY women just let their 'claws' out. LOL

It is terrible at how alot do go to the extremes with their causes and rants and vents on here.

I think there will always be 'those few', whom HAVE to start something. It's life. I never let anything anyone says online on any forum get to me as I will not meet the people as it is. WHY let it get to me. Words are just that. Words.

Nothing better to do then to stir up trouble. Good thing about karma. Some learn after karma bites them. Once.
    Anonymous

The problem is that the abbreviations and lack of grammar is confusing. Grammar gives our written thoughts order. The lack of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure makes some of the posts just so much noise. They are hard to follow and understand. Throw in abbreviations that everyone doesn't know and I need a translation dictionary just to read the post. That is why we have the rules, so you can effectively communicate.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2009