Do you feel that your life is fulfilled?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yES andNo i'm happy and fulfilled wih my family 3 children and hubby . but i'm not fulfilled in myself . it seems like i'm sooo busy helping and doing what everyone else wants that i forget about me.... and what i mean by that is .. i should have had my building or my basement fixed up for my child care but i depended on certain people to be there for me but they never came through . so i just stopped and started working in the school system again . I feel like i should have my own business by now !
    coffee37

Answer by coffee37 at 4:06 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• yes, I love my life!! :-)
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 3:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Yep
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I'm extremely happy with my life as of right now....but I still have plenty I want to accomplish in my life.
    But if I were to die tomorrow, I'd be completely happy with the life I have. =]
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Not really. Nothing ever seems to go right, or it's been like that for the last couple of years.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Fulfilled? Not really. Im sure there are things left for me to do before I die.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Yes, I'm happy. I have my two healthy sons. Always wanted children and had them.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 5:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Well, yes. I think that happiness is what you make it. Even when times are hard, there is happiness to be found. I am safe, healthy for the most part, employed, secure in my marriage, my children are safe and healthy. Where is there not happiness. I don't need there to be a brass band and fireworks on a regular basis. I just want to come home, sit down, and relax. On any given day, I can do that. In that moment, I am happy.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2009