Scrubbing bubbles

Has anyone ever tried the automatic scrubbing bubble shower cleaner? If so, what do you like or dislike about it? How would you rate it over all?

1lilgirl

Asked by 1lilgirl at 3:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I haven't tried it but it makes me nervous. I tried a product like it before only you had to spray the shower yourself after you were done using it. The stuff would run down the shower walls and into the tub making it extremely slippery for the next person who was going to get in. Never again!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• My sister used it one day and threw it out the nexts..her child sprayed himself in the eye with it. The child is nine years old and she spent a whole night in the hospital draing his eyes out from the stuff that got into it.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 6:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• i bougt if for my kids and it was a waste of moeny. my kids never turn it on and when they did it never seemed to clean as good as it claimed. i think i'll put inmyshower
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I've used it and hated it. It left a chalky residue and was very slippery the next use. I'm trying to use cleaning products without all the harsh chemicals. I found a company that is selling just that and the products are 100% guaranteed. If you're interested email me @ guccilea@aol.com. I'm a mommy-to-be and am becoming more aware of all of the harsh products on the market.
    GucciLea

Answer by GucciLea at 11:06 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I heard it makes your shower worse after time! I heard its not A Good product!! Myself that Smell from it makes me Very ill & unable to catch my Breath!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:24 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• We don't use any toxic cleaners.
    This is what we use for most cleaning (initially used as part of my daughter's 6th grade science fair project). It is cheap (my favorite) and non-toxic.
    1/4 cup white vinegar
    3/4 cup warm tap water
    1 tablespoon baking soda
    10 drops of tea tree oil (antibacterial, antifungal, etc.)
    2 drops oil of lavender essential oil (optional) (antiseptic and smells nice)
    For extra scrubbing, I make a paste with salt, baking soda and vinegar.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:36 AM on Jul. 2, 2009