Ever been to the virgin Islands?

Do you think $399 per person for 4-nights in St. Croix, Virgin Islands is a great deal it includes air. It's a standard garden view room and your get $100 coupons for dining and shopping. Have you ever been and is that a good deal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Travel

• If that includes all your taxes and fees yeah, that's a good deal depending on when you're going. The middle of the summer is actually considered 'off-season' High season is typically Dec-Feb. The same is true for Western Carribean around Mexico, Belize, and the like. Be sure to check on cancellation policies. Most 'good deals' are non refundable.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Sounds pretty good to me, especially including air... make sure it's through a reputable travel company & there's no hidden fees

I've never been there, but my husband always says he's gonna take me there & get me recycled.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Very good deal depending on where you're flying from and what the hotel is.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• sounds goood to me!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 2:25 PM on Jul. 2, 2009