plumper lips

I am 37 and have always had small lips, but now that I am getting older I have noticed they seem even smaller. I would like to do something about it, but if I'm gonna pay $$$$'s for it, I feel it should last longer than 6 months.
Is there any kind of lip injections you would highly recommend that will last longer than 6 months?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i wish i could help. but the only thing i know is botox or some kind of lip filler . now if you are really serious , i was watching DR.90210 and he was injectinga few fat cells in thes womans lips . good luck
    coffee37

Answer by coffee37 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• DON'T DO IT! It does not look natural at all and it really ages poorly.
    I work in a building with a plastic surgeon and I can tell you that of all the people that I pass in the elevator... the Fat Lips people are the worst. Like someone hit them in the mouth with a frying pan, then tried to cover up the damage by putting lipstick around the wound... you can still see their natural lip line so it looks more like a kid colored outside the lines.

Just get one of those lip glosses that plumps your lips - Mac makes one... see what you think. I thought it stung. but you might be able to handle it.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 7:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• If it were me....i wouldnt do injections. Sexy Hair Concepts has a product called Big Sexy Lips. it has all different colors. AND IT WORKS!!!! I use it all the time. This with some simple lip liner will do the trick. Put the lip liner just on the outside of your natural lip line. Good luck.
    TNT8687

Answer by TNT8687 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Try the Avon Lip Plumping System it works well and is affordable! www.start.youravon.com and use code fsany for free shipping!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Line em baby I am 36 and have always had sort of thin lips and so far so good but maybey wear lighter glossier shades too!
    noel24

Answer by noel24 at 1:16 AM on Jul. 2, 2009