ACLU has lost their collective mind!!

Did you know that there is a WWI memorial out in the middle of the Mohave Desert? It's true. And those TRAITORS calling themselves the ACLU are trying to have it removed. Why, you ask? Because it is a cross. A simple, small, white cross on top of a rock.. literally in the middle of nowhere. Some defenders of the removal say that a cross doesn't belong on federal land..even if it is a memorial. But wait, you guys, isn't Arlington National Cemetary literally lined with small white crosses? The ACLU is pissing on our constitutional right to freely practice religion!

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 3:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh..forgot the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeuBB_mOFIA
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 3:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• The ACLU would sue Santa Claus if they could find him to serve the court papers to.
    Anonymous

• LOL...true. They certainly have nothing better to do. BTW, anyone know how to contact these bastards?
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 3:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Here you go!

https://www.aclu.org/contact/

It feels good to vent to them, but don't expect anything to come of it!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:59 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I have absolutely NO use for the Anti Christian Litigation Unit (the ACLU)! They have become one of the worst organizations in this country. I'm sure the ACLJ,headed by Jay Sekulow will have something to weigh in about them trying to remove that. Those loons have literally gone off the deep end! Ridiculous and pathetic,that's what they have become. It's mainly because they are in the back pocket of people like Michael Newdow,that Atheist,who,if he could would remove every vestige of God in this country. That's who they defend now. No wonder they are scraping the bottom of the barrel for cases!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 4:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• This sickens me but I've come to expect it from the ACLU!!!! I would like to see one of their members face to face with someone who lost a family member in WW1. Would like to see that explained.......there IS no explanation!
    BonJovilover

Answer by BonJovilover at 4:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I am literally praying for the day that sick sick group of people have to shut their doors for lack of business!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 4:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Unfortunatly, stvmen88... as more people reject and hate God, the ACLU will get more business. I went to their website, and they are also now defending a group of foreign nationals that are upset over being denied visas, because their ideals did not match up with the government of this country.  I'm sorry... isn't that our governments' right? Yeah, lets just let anyone in...Hamas, Jihadists, Communists...welcome!  And secondly, the ACLU stands for American Civil Liberties Union.  Since when do foreign nationals have American civil liberties???

Damn...I should have gone to law school.

brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 4:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• The ACLU is a bunch of anti-American nuts. There's not really anything they are good for.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 4:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• The ACLU was founded by an admitted socialist. Some other cases they have taken and mind you they search out someone to be the complaintant.

Removal of a small cross in the seal of Los Angelas
    Changing the name of Las Crucix New Mexico
    The list goes on and on if you would like to google it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2009