Where does YOUR baby take a bath?

When my daughter was really little, she took one in the kitchen sink. Now that she sits up on her own, she's sitting up either in the tub or in her baby tub. Bathtime is so much more fun now that she's sitting upright. She used to SCREAM, gah!

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 3:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• My 12 month old dd takes baths in the kitchen sink. She refuses to bathe in the bathtub!! Oh well...I could make a big deal about it, but there are bigger mountains to climb...and I like not having to bend over the tub!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• i have the rainforest bathtub that has the net in it. So far he likes it but i think hes getting to big for the net already, but he cant really sit up by himself =/
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 3:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Well he's not really a baby anymore(he's almost three), but we would take bathes with him in the tub when he was little. Or he would get one in the sink
    TRyan

Answer by TRyan at 4:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• when he was relaly little id just put a couple towles down and use warm water< on the couch or bed> then it was his baby tub on the counter, and finally the big tub
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 4:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• When they were babies I would bathe them in the kitchen sink, once theys tarted to sit on their own and had really good balance, they moved to the tub.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 4:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• my son bathes in his baby bath tup. He hated the infant sling from day one so we took it out. He splashes so much I cant imagine him being in the sink.
    qwertykat

Answer by qwertykat at 4:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I've always put him in the bath tub. When he was younger, he had a bath seat that went in the tub for him to lay on.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 5:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• My son is in his baby bath tub, we just took the sling out because he was to long for it and he now just reclines back and kicks so much in the water. He has his own bathroom so he uses his own tub.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 5:21 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• my daughter used the baby bathtub for about 3 months..then i started putting her into the regular bathtub..i never bathed her in the sink
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:09 AM on Jul. 2, 2009