I need some help, QUICK!!! EMERGENCY!!!

My neighbor usually babysits these 2 kids here. One's a 4 or 5 month old and the other is 2. Well low and behold she isn't home so GUESS WHO GOT STUCK!

She brought the kids here in shitty diapers, dirty clothes on the 2 yo(Who refuses to nap and she said he needed a nap, no shit lady!) nakey 4 or 5 mo(OTher than the shitty diaper)
OK, Here's my question. What ratio of formula to water do I add for a 5 oz bottle. and before I get any shit from the boobie feeding moms, I can't lactate and they're not my kids
The Formula is Parent's choice infant formula with iron milk based compared to Enfamil LIPIL & Similac advance

My son is 10 I haven't had to do this in over a year when I babysat amd those scoops were pre-measured

But answer quickly, the baby needs a bottle!

Starfire73

Asked by Starfire73 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 2 oz water to 1 scoop formula
    for 5 oz u need 5 oz water 2 1/s scoops formula

i would call cps on here ass
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• for the water-formula ratio it should be on the can but i use Good Start and for 5 oz of water i did 2 fulls scoops and a 1/2 a scoop since its a full scoop for every 2 oz. Good luck!
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• One scoop per 2 ounces of water. For a 5 ounce bottle, use about 2.5 scoops.

Sorry you're having a bad day.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:06 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I have a 5 oz bottleThe instructions show for a 2,4,6, 8 and a quart What freaking baby drinks a quart in one sitting?

Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 4:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• yeah, they do it by even amounts so for odds you just use a 1/2 scoop. I'd guess the quart might be for parents or make a bunch at once and then can put into seperate bottles? lol. Thats just a guess though.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 4:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• lol.....some people make a whole days worth of formula....to save on time. thats what the quart is for. you'll get back into the swing of things, and yeah I would talk with someone about the kids. they need clothing and clean diapers!
    TNT8687

Answer by TNT8687 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• lol the quart is to make and put in the fridge for the whole day. 2 1/2 scoops for 5 oz bottle. Good Luck!! Sounds like you need it.
    myangel21

Answer by myangel21 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I bathed and changed them, She sent ONE outfit for the boy and only a onsie for the baby girl. I mean it is summer, but I have my central air on. I think I have some doll clothes on my sons bear...
    Do you still burp a 4 or 5 month old????
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 4:13 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• yes burp them half way through the bottle.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Oh shit, she drank almost the whole thing!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 1, 2009