• In the Spotlight:

Who are your favorite moms in the answers section?

Which moms do you think give the best input or advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree with anon:37, caitxrawks is full of words of wisdom. I almost always agree with rkoloms too. MustbeCRAZY is always handy when you need to let off steam; she's almost always saying something totally idiotic and setting her straight is so much fun.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 5:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I like them all. Everyone has different experiences and ideas, so we get a wide variety of information and suggestions.

Answer by Bmat at 4:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Personally, I like the anons... they say such funny things... I always get a good laugh everyday!

Anonymous

• i try really hard to be as helpful as possible (its in my nature lol) i cant choose one mom that i like the best-those anons keep me giggling though hahaha :D
    *hello to all my anon friends :)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:06 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• The conservative mommas who keep Obaaaaaaaaaaama and his thugs in check
    Anonymous

• The one that sticks out the most to me is Caitxrawks (sorry if I messed up your name) She seems real and isn't afraid to state her opinion. Plus she's really entertaining to read!! Although she's the only one's name I remember, I know there has been lots of helpful moms on here :)
    Anonymous