I need some help, QUICK!!! EMERGENCY!!!

My neighbor usually babysits these 2 kids here. One's a 4 or 5 month old and the other is 2. Well low and behold she isn't home so GUESS WHO GOT STUCK!

She brought the kids here in shitty diapers, dirty clothes on the 2 yo(Who refuses to nap and she said he needed a nap, no shit lady!) nakey 4 or 5 mo(OTher than the shitty diaper)
OK, Here's my question. What ratio of formula to water do I add for a 5 oz bottle. and before I get any shit from the boobie feeding moms, I can't lactate and they're not my kids
The Formula is Parent's choice infant formula with iron milk based compared to Enfamil LIPIL & Similac advance

My son is 10 I haven't had to do this in over a year when I babysat amd those scoops were pre-measured

But answer quickly, the baby needs a bottle!

Yes, I posted this in the baby section already

Starfire73

Asked by Starfire73 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh my! Bless you Mamma for taking these babies in. Maybe stick them in the tub if you can to get the poopies and its smell off? I would still burp a baby that young. If things are still the same (not sure, my youngest is 15 years old), but seems like it was one level scoop of formula for every two ounces of water.

Maybe a T-shirt that your son has outgrown for the older child after bath/washing? Won't cover everything, but at least you know it is clean. Bless you again! She should be ashamed for her children being in that condition EVER.
    Anonymous

• the directions are not on the container, it has been awhile for me too, i think it is one scoop to every two ounces of water, it might not be that way so I hope you get something more concrete.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Isn't there a chart on the container?
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 4:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• just for a 2,4,6,8 and a quart directions.
    What baby drinks a fricking quart in one sitting?
    I am sooooooooooooooooooo glad my son is past this stage!!!
    And they have diar, dirahe...dihar.... The shits on top of it.
    Do you still "burp" a 4 or 5 month old???
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I couldn't find the recipe online, call one of these numbers. Good luck!

For Nutritional Information:
    Please call PBM Nutritionals at 1-800-272-5095

For Product and Promotional Information:
    Please call PBM Products, LLC at 1-800-485-9918

Answer by Bmat at 4:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Divide the quart directions by 4 to get a cup of formula.

Answer by Bmat at 4:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• if the directions are not given for 5 ounces just make a 6 ounce bottle, and thats that... I dont think burping is needed but if he/she seems cranky just try it. Mom might still do it.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Instead of 5 ounces, fill the water up to the 4oz line and just make a 4oz bottle? You don't have to fill it all the way up!!
    Anonymous

• oh please no math!
    Thank you god for making my son 10 years old
    Oh man, she just spit up or puked the whole thing....Thank you jesus for not letting me have anymore babys....omg...I tried asking her questions and she just bolted out the door

Thank you aoooooo much ladies!!!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I agree with pp, that woman should be ashamed. You are a trooper though. Personally, I would make it a point to tell that mom that you will not do this again, or you might wind up doing it way more often that you think...happened to me.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 5:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2009