morning sickness?

what does morning sickness feel like. cause the past 3 days i woke up i felt like shiz and i threw up once. but then i thought maybe its my suger level. does morning sickness make you feel uncomfortable also?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sure does. I remember being starving, but i could not eat because i felt like i was going to puke. Not fun.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• uhh you will know when you get it l0l.. you will be runnin to the bathroom and it nesesarily doesnt have to be in the "morning" ..
    xohcannizzo

Answer by xohcannizzo at 4:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• It could be you throwing up or just a nauseous feeling. I rarely threw up, but i was nauseous 24/7 during my entire 1st trimester.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 4:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Morning sickness is awful! I thought I was going to die! You will hate it. It is not like that for everyone though. Some women don't even have it, but I did. I had it all day long, every day, it bites.
    tonya212288

Answer by tonya212288 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Girl its the most disgusting feeling. Just whatever you do, do not leave your stomach empty, that's wen you will definitely get more sick to your stomach. Goodluck.
    demelina56

Answer by demelina56 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2009