My baby's god mother has problems with her boy friend.

I Have a friend that lives with her boyfriend and she has problems with him. she has left his home and is staying at my place. She 's undecided wether to go back to him or not. She doesn't love him, but wants to go back until she gets a place of her own, she also has been looking for rooms to rent and apartments. I told her I can rent her a room until she gets a place. I don't want her going back and giving this man hopes if there isn't any. Right now I am not working and it will be a great help if she stayed but I also want her to make the right choice. I really don't know what to tell her any more. Can anyone give me their opinion. By the way she hasn't even said thank you once.

goodmama

Asked by goodmama at 4:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• You've already told her all you can. It's in her court.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2009