Can I get pregnant?

I was wondering if you can get pregnant while on your period if a man ejaculates inside of you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Some women can, if you dont want to have a baby, get on birth control and use condoms !!!
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Some can. It depends on how close you ovulat after your period ends. i agree with PP. use condoms and BC if you dont want to get pregnant.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• yes, many can, some can't. it all depends... I got preggo with my son while i was...
    Anonymous

• Yes.
    You can get pregnant any day of the month. You are less likely to get pregnant during your period but it is still possible.
    You can get pregnant even if he withdraws. Many many people have discovered for themselves what people who use the "withdrawl" method of birth control are called... parents. "Withdrawl" is not a form of birth control at all.
    You can even get pregnant without intercourse. It's rare but has happened. When "parts" get together, little "swimmers" will find a way!
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• yes..and I agree with the PP...I'm proof of that. I'm 24 weeks pregnant with a "pull out" baby...lol.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 5:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Yes, two of mine are from during my period.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 9:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Yup I'm proof! 17 weeks and counting lol.
    IheartWyatt09

Answer by IheartWyatt09 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• haha i did got a pretty little girl cause of it
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 10:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• You can get pregnant at anytime in your cycle, not just during ovulation. Doesn't anyone pay attention in health class? Serioulsy, that was taught 25 years ago when I was in health class.
    Anonymous