What would you get your hubby?

I 've been married to a wonderful, yet sometimes hardheaded man for 11 years this Saturday...the fourth of July...we've been together for 16 total .. I cant think of anything to get for him. I asked him and he said

momma2onegirl

Asked by momma2onegirl at 4:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Spend a couple of days recreating the times that were the most special for you. If he wants another 11 then remind him of why.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 9:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Gosh what a sweetie! I'd say a weekend, with you, away. Or a meal in a nice, or his favorite, restaurant.

My anniversary is coming a week later than yours. I'll give him a card and we'll go out someplace for dinner or lunch.

Answer by Bmat at 4:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• maybe find a nice quote that is romantic or maybe means somethin g to you when you think of him and get it engraved on something.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 4:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Our 2nd anniversary is July 4th also....Congrats on 11 years! We are both on vacation starting July 3rd and we have family plans for the week...then me and hubby are going away the following weekend July 10 - 11th to celebrate our anniversary and my birthday which is the 11th...we are going to Cumberland Falls.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 4:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• how about a day for him? if he likes golf set up a tee time for him & a few friends, or whatever his hobby is
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Aug 1st is our 11 year anniversary.
    :)
    Good sex is always what my dh likes for his birthday/ aniiversary. Not the same old same old. Do something wild that is completely out of your normal routine.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Wow, our 5th anniversary is the 10th and my DH said the same thing, he just wants another 5 years! So I'm at a loss too... sorry.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 9:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2009