My SO just told me that I am not as freakey as I was before in bed and thats why he

plays with his self and this make me upset because I think I am not good enough for him I guess, I mean we do the same thing in bed. Any idea's ladies?
They say a woman find there self when the are playing with there self but i cant find pleasure doing it. any tips there lol?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I pleasure myself far better than any man except if they do oral but SO won't do it so I'm hosed there. In my fantasy I can be with any man I want in any place I want and it's all safe sex bc there is no real contact with others! I can be 18 again and ride the wild stallion or be a naughty girl finding her "daddy". I love "me" time. It enhances things for when I'm with SO. Now as for you not being as freaky as you were. I'd take that as a challenge. Dress up like Xena Princess Warrior. Buy a bull whip from Ebay ($2.95) and tell him you will make him you love slave or else! Throw him on the bed and mount him then move up and smother him with ....ok, you know what to put in his face and make him stay there until you get some pleasure. THEN maybe you'll think about giving him some pleasure. Make yourself "come" first (pun intended)

Answer by admckenzie at 4:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• are you wanting tips for bed? Do what I do I love reading "Cosmo", "Glamour". "Marie Claire" and even "Playboy". When I find something that looks like fun I show it to my husband, or I just happen to leave the magazine open to that page in the bathroom where he can see it. Believe me in the past year or so they have had some VERY good ideas!!! LOL
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 4:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• yes, get a vibrator, hole it on your clitoris or rub it on there & just relax. Let yourself orgasm & enjoy it. Once you start orgasming, you will want to do it more, & your sex drive will go up. I was embarassed when i started, but i wanted to know how to cum. It REALLY helped my sex drive.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• HOLD it on your clitoris. You can put it in your hole too if you like lol, but it works better on your special button.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I need ideas for both and when I try and play with myself i have this feeling then i stop! i know how to get my O in bed but not by myself.
    Anonymous

• There's an awesome sex book that might give you ideas on spicing up the sex life. "Ride 'Em Cowgirl" is a totally respected and thorough and fun book for two of you.

To help me when I'm searching for the O on my own I've read erotica at the same time. It helps turn on my mind while kind of taking away the total attention on what I'm doing "down there".
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 5:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I've never liked vibrators for too long on my clitoris or in the hole. Even on their mild settings they're too intense. I use them for around while I touch my clitoris/hole with my own hand. Wow, is this tmi or what.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 5:02 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• i never get self pleasure when touching myself. i would get a vibrator or beads. i sure love them and glad my husband bought them for me. yeah with vib be careful not to over stimulate which i do. i would just play master and slave. i'm the slave and i have my master make me pleasure him. then i tell him what i want from him. i'm sure your husband would like it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2009