What do you come to the Q&A section for?

Is it for ass-kissing?
Is it to cause or watch drama?
Is it because you didn't know where else to go for a 'real' question?
Or were you looking for intelligent conversation, discussion, debate?

I ask because I see so often on here one poster telling another to move along if they don't like the ? or that no one forced them to answer. Seems like they want their asses kissed and dissenting views are not welcome. And we've all seen plenty that are only to cause drama. So what is it for you? Be honest; anons welcome.

I'll go first:
9 x out of 10 I come here looking for a discussion or debate (heated or not is fine with me) in the P&CE area...on a rare blue moon I have a 'real' question I want opinions on to help make a decision or something...and on the occassions I'm feeling ornery, yes I like to come and watch the drama unfold it's highly entertaining at times.

beachmamaof2

Asked by beachmamaof2 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I come to ask a lot of questions. I also answering by giving advice on things I know or what I believe.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 4:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I like to come and answer questions to hopefully give some insight to the person who's asking. When I ask a question it's because I'm looking for clarity for myself that isn't easily found on regular websites or by talking to a single friend. The drama, to me, is a little silly. It's true though that the drama is the most entertaining part of the Q&A.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 4:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I'd say 9X out of 10 I come because I'm curious about what questions other people are asking and the answers they get.

I also like to help if I can.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 4:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• In my job I get and give lots of advice, so it feels natural to me to find out what others are interested in and to offer my advice if I have any or to ask questions, too.

Answer by Bmat at 5:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• BOREDOM
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• lol - whistlemom3 you come here because you're bored; but what do you do here to alleviate the boredom?

beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Well this was disappointing!
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 10:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2009