CM Why No Spell Check?

In every other area we can post or reply you give us a hand with the nifty spell check feature...except here in the Ask A Question post...any particular reason why?

Thanks for the info =D

beachmamaof2

Asked by beachmamaof2 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Yes I would like to know the reason for that to.

Answer by louise2 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• it is there under use full editor, or your tool bar might have one...mine does right beside the autofill
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:59 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• midnightmoma i thought the same thing but that's only available to answer a question. it's missing from the "ask a question" page. very interesting.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 5:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• You know I didnt know that LOL, we need to get cafemom to add it there to then, because I cant spell or dont take the time to... If ou have a google toolbar you can add spell check there and it works on CM too.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Drives me crazy! One time I copied my question and put it in my email so I could see if everything was correct. Then I copied THAT and pasted it in my new question. lol. It doesn't look right otherwise. haha.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• lucasmama, i sometimes do the same thing but in a word doc!
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 5:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Firefox has spell check. I use Firefox instead of IE. Anything I type, Firefox spell checks automatically. It has cut back on the number of times I have to delete and repost because I've spelled something wrong.

Answer by Bmat at 5:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Well yes - I usually have multiple tabs open so I can double check my spelling - it just seemed odd to have it avail everywhere else but there...
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 5:13 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Yep... me too... and while I'm at it, it would be nice to have an "add a link" button & "add a photo" feature! Oh... and I would reallllllllllly love to be able to type about 2000 characters instead of 940! Where did 940 come from anyway?? Why not an even 1000?...HMMMMM....

Anonymous