Where to find a good detailed list of things for the newborn, that have only things babies really needs?

MomyAnna

Asked by MomyAnna at 5:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No where. lol
    I can tell you that newborns do not need shoes, bottle warmers, or headbands, fancy clothes, expensive diapers or expensive formula.
    Basics: bottles, nipples, burp clothes, onesi's, diapers, wipes, formula is formula, thermometer and something pretty to look at. Everything else is convenience. Bouncers, swings, walkers stuff like that you will find that some babies don't even like. Enfamil is just as good as parents choice, in fact my newborn was extremely gassy on Enfamil so I switched her to Parents Choice. A pacifier if the kid wants one. My baby didn't use one but my first child wouldn't put hers down. You'll be able to tell in the first twenty four hours if the kids is gonna want it.If I missed anything, I am sure another mom will add it.
    fuelsgirl2

Answer by fuelsgirl2 at 5:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Here! LOL. i guaruntee, ask the question, you'll get good answers for that. Maybe ask they do it in list format. Easier to read. Then, make a list of the thngs listed most and there's youir list. May take a little more work, but here you're getting the list from moms who've used it and have been there.

My list:
    onsies
    burp cloths
    recieving blankets (can also be used as burp cloths)
    plenty of diapers and wipes.
    bassinet (pank-n-plays now come with a bassinet attachment. loved mine)
    bouncer or swing comes in handy (or both)
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 5:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• newborns need various things, no way to just stick to a list but here is the bare bones basics: if bottle feeding, bottles, diapers, wipes, paci(reduces risk of sids by 72%), and seriously thats abut it...everything else is up to how easy you want your life to be. and finally the most important thing...
    love.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 7:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2009