breastfeeding in public

What are your breastfeeding in public pet peeves?

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 5:21 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The people who are so uptight they look disgusted when they realize a baby is actually sucking on a boob. For food. UNDER that blanket.

Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• People who are against it..
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 5:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• people who don't/never have breastfed and think that those who do are being 'rude' or 'inappropriate' or 'disrespectful' because we chose a different (natural) way to feed our baby.
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 5:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• None. Just keep that faucet covered and we are fine.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:32 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Can you imagine your own mother asking you why you can't do the 'natural thing' and give that baby a bottle like everyone else? Mine did. ; ) Ah well, baby got fed by the breast anyway and she got over it.
    Anonymous

• my mother in law hates when i breast feed she hated it with my first to but my mom is a hippy shes cool with it and i just do it whenever and wherever
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 5:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Anyone one who gives me a dirty look because I am breastfeeding. Excuse me for only giving the best for my child.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 5:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

My mom was always disgusted with me bfing in public. Oh well. I always did my best to cover as much as possible, but one of my kids wouldn't have anything of it. He would always pull the blanket down and play with it while nursing. No wonder I never went anywhere with him.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 5:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• well today I was running errand with my kids two and five.The woman was breastfeeding.She did not have a receiving blanket over her breast.That is so rude toddlers and school age children do not need to see that.She has no respect for herself I guess.
    Anonymous

• Do not get me wrong I have nothing against breastfeeding.I breastfeed all my kids but just cover it up.
    Anonymous