bad day vents. . .

Having a bad day so far??

Vent away

I get the keys to my new house tomorrow, and i'm nowhere close to being ready. I have two kids that are making huge messes. I need my older ones help because i'm pretty far along (pregnant) so i can't do much bending. DH is deployed, so hes no help.
The kids are not listening at all. i've tried turning packing into a game, no luck. i've tried to bribe with a treat, no luck. i've tried to tell them if we don't pack them, they get left. doesn't matter. they're getting into the attitude they had right after their dad left again. He'll be home soon, but still. AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGG i don't know what to do. And the people who were supposed to help me move, all flaked out. except one, and she can't do much eithor since shes pregnant too! wth!

I want to just go to bed, and sleep today away.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I feel ya girl! Hang in there ma ma!!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 5:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Take one hour at a time. Before you know it you will be in your new house. Moving is one of the most stressful events in life. Keep looking forward to when its over! good luck.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 5:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I was mad today at this woman who was breasfeeding and did not even but a receiving blanket over her breasts.I was like hello does this woman have no decency.I was with my two small children and we were in a public place.I am not mad because she was breastfeeding .I am mad because she did not cover herself.
    Anonymous

• I am today.....I have terrible gut pains and diarrhea. I took some Pepto Bismol and hope that helps. I hate it when mornings start out like this. :(
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2009