How should I go about finding home business moms that want to advertise on my site?

I own a site, I'm sure you've all heard of it by now, I want to add more moms to the site. I have placed information in all my groups and no one is even looking at it. I tried to send out Bullitens but they limit your letter count so I can't get all the words in to explain how the site works... I'm looking to completely revamp the site because those I already have are not keeping with their end of the bargin. So I need ladies from ALL businesses... How should I best go about finding those ladies without spamming other WAH moms in hopes that they want some business...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 5:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• this post may grab some attention.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:06 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• LoL, buy adspace on other WAHM sites maybe?
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Are you charging the business for advertising? If so, are the rates in line with your web site traffic?
    When I advertise on a site I want to know the stats for the site. I want to know at least an estimate of how many new people come to the site and how often my ad will be seen. If you are just starting out you have to think about how much people would be willing to pay. We want a ROI if we are putting the money out.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 9:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2009