dream meaning?

My dad passed away a year and a half ago.
we knew it was comming because he was really sick, but i didn't get to say a formal 'good bye' anyways,

I had a dream last night that he showed up at (i'm assuming) my house. He had a ton of papers that needed to be signed and stuff. he told me he wasn't happy how my step mom took care of things. He wanted to sign a paper to give his truck back to the bank, and i told him she already paid it off because she said it was all she had of him. he was mad! then he wanted to sign a paper that told how to divide up his life insurance, and I told him that my brother and I got 500 each, and then my 4 step sibs all got to divide up 30,000. He was furious. he knew that he had passed, but was mad out things turned out, and wanted to correct them. I asked why I could talk to him and see him, and he said because i was special. Then I walked out the door..

what does that mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• **OP**
    I would ask a dream group, but i never get an answer.
    Anonymous

• I am not sure, but I'd say that you have unresolved bitterness toward the way your stepmother handled his affairs after he passed. You had a close relationship with your father, and you still yearn for him to be around to discuss your worries and problems with.

Answer by Bmat at 5:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2009