Could u have a baby for someone else?

i dont mean adoption i mean could u get pregnant for someone and give it away? I got asked by a good friend if i can carry her baby and idk if i can is there anything in the bible about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Adoption

• If someone asked me to, I would. It would be hard but I would love to give someone a precious little baby :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 5:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Maybe, but this is a decision that takes MANY months of consideration by the WHOLE family, any SO you have and children too.

One of my close friends is about to have a Hysterectomy at 30 b/c of severe endometriosis, and she has no children, she wants them desperately ! She has not asked me, but the thought has run through my head, what if she did.....

Not sure what the Bible says about it.
    Anonymous

• I couldn't. I would get sooo emotionally attached.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 5:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• No,,not even for family..That's just me.

Answer by louise2 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• btw what your asking is called a surrogate mom
    amy31308

• ya i know i had a brain fart thanx and idk maybe i think i can but my husband dont think i should he said it would hurt me to much he said i need to wait tell i know im done having kids and i am happy with life and then maybe could
    Anonymous