Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What can I use to fill this hole in my wall?

My toliet paper holder came out of the wall and left a huge hole. Is there anyway I can fill it and put the toliet paper holder back?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Home & Garden

Answers (6)
  • drywall filling at your local hardware store

    Answer by BlueSaphire at 5:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

  • or you could cut the whole peice out replace it with drywall piece nail it to 2x4 you put behind inew dry wall and in the hole and then get dry wall tape and then use plaster to fill it in. it's simplier if you can do what the first poster said.

    Answer by melody77 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

  • There is a net thing that you can put on the wall and then put plaster over it, sand it and paint the area or the whole wall. Or just put another tp holder over the hole so no one sees it.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 2, 2009



    Answer by motherofhope98 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

  • Pesonally, even after filling the hole I would move the t.p. holder up and inch or two.

    Answer by Gandeluv at 4:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

  • oops.....personally

    Answer by Gandeluv at 4:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.