What can I use to fill this hole in my wall?

My toliet paper holder came out of the wall and left a huge hole. Is there anyway I can fill it and put the toliet paper holder back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Home & Garden

• drywall filling at your local hardware store
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 5:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• or you could cut the whole peice out replace it with drywall piece nail it to 2x4 you put behind inew dry wall and in the hole and then get dry wall tape and then use plaster to fill it in. it's simplier if you can do what the first poster said.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• There is a net thing that you can put on the wall and then put plaster over it, sand it and paint the area or the whole wall. Or just put another tp holder over the hole so no one sees it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• http://www.wikihow.com/Repair-Holes-in-Drywall-With-Spackle

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Pesonally, even after filling the hole I would move the t.p. holder up and inch or two.
    Gandeluv

Answer by Gandeluv at 4:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• oops.....personally
    Gandeluv

Answer by Gandeluv at 4:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2009