caN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO KNOW WHEN I OVULATE SO I CAN GET PREGNANT????

ME AND MY HUSBAND ARE TRYING TO HAVE ANOUGTHER BABY BUT I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE OVULATION SIGNS AND WHEN TO HAVE SEX ... I HAD MY PERIOD JUNE 11TH 2009 AND HAD SEX JUNE 27TH,28TH AND 29TH.....SO CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IT ALL WORKS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• They sell ovulation kits over the counter at drug stores. Buying one of those would probably be your best bet.
    Anonymous

• They have tests you can buy almost like a pregnancy test or you can take your temp everyday and when it is a little higher than normal then that means you are ovulating
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 6:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Do you show signs of ovulation mucus in your undies? That'd be clear sticky mucus, maybe on a wipe instead of staining you. I've been on like fast forward on that mucus before, don't know if I could have gotten pregnant then but I have shown that mucus during the actual bleeding of my period - I had heavy flow and part of the wipes would include string like clear sticky mucus even though of course the bleeding was red. I've heard keep legs high above hips after sex. Maybe other moms know other things. Blessings for you and Good Luck!!
    Anonymous

• Hi, I would check out http://www.babycenter.com/ovulation-calculator

Really good info:)

wersmith7

Answer by wersmith7 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• 12 to 14 days BEFORE your next period. If yours are every 28 days, next period is coming on august 6th ( I am skipping July because it is already late), so your ovulation day is between july 22nd and 24th. DOING IT MORE doesn't mean more chances...try once a day o even better every other day if you are irregular.
    I used this method with both kids and it work in the first try.
    If you are irregular just buy those ovulation kits that mesure your temerature.
    Sofab

Answer by Sofab at 6:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• www.webmd.com then type in ovulation caldendar. works amazing :) twice in a row for us!!
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 11:13 PM on Jul. 1, 2009