Should I leave him??

Ok so I have an exboyfriend that I have always felt that we should be together, but now I am married and he has just resurfaced, and I have 2 kids. The man that I am married to is so good to me and loves me more than anything in this world adn I know that it will break his heart because I do really love him, but I feel that I should be with my ex more. Now I just don't know what to do. HELP!!

chelcityrocks

Asked by chelcityrocks at 6:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• sometimes we have to sacrifice for the decisions we have made in life. It sounds like many folks would be hurt if you just up and left hubby for an ex. I'm not telling you to not go. Only you can make that decision but is it worth hurting your kids and a good man? IDK. You decide.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Why ruin a good thing you got going on now? Your ex is an ex for a reason right?
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 6:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I think your being selfish to even think this! You have a husband, not just another fling and you married him for a reason! and you have two children to think about, why drag them threw a divorce and just be another person giving up on their vows! Why cant people just be happy and greatful for what they have????
    Anonymous

• You have a husband who is good to you, loves you, and I assume is a good father. And you want to leave him for someone that you couldn't make a relationship work with in the past? I wouldn't do it. I know a lot of people would say follow your heart, but I can't help but think that you would not be following your heart, but following something else: lust, a memory, something. If there is something that your ex did/does, why not see if you can't find that same or similar thing in your husband? Find ways to spice up your marriage if you are feeling bored, confused, whatever. But don't leave a man who is good to you and loves you for someone who may be better off as a memory.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Stay away from the ex!!! Don't walk, run in the other direction!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2009