WHO ALL HER ACTUALLY KNEW WHO FARRAH WAS?????

I have read alot of ppl say micheal j's death was more important than Farrahs, cause no one knew who she was.Which prompted my curiosity how many really do know Farrah?

RUSTI44

Asked by RUSTI44 at 6:21 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• Yes! I watched Charlie's Angels every week she was on it. Of course, continued to watch after she left..lol! Aside from being in one of the most known posters in the world. She was married to Lee Majors-The Six Million Dollar Man. (a very popular show back in the day..lol)

She won an emmy for "The Burning Bed." A true story about a woman who killed her abusive old man by setting the bed he slept in of fire. She also starred in a movie called "Small Sacrifices." A true story about Diane Downs..the psycho who shot her 3 children and killed 1 one of them. There is more but...YES I know who Farrah was.  She was more than just a pin up or playboy model.  May she RIP!

Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 6:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• None of us. Unless we were close personal friends with her and even then how much can you really know somebody other than yourself?
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I obviously didn't know her personally, but I was familiar with a lot of her work. I am assuming that is what you meant.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I know who Farrah was, I only think that people say that because Michael's death was out of no where and a complete surprise and Farrah was sick with cancer, and everyone knew she would die. I don't agree with saying his death was more important. They were both important. I actually think its sad that his death over powered Farrah's death.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 6:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• My brother and dh had her poster on their wall when they were pre teens.she had great hair in the 80's. she was very popular back in the day although I don't think she was a great actress as much as she was sexy.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 6:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• You have to be older to "know" her.... I think although Michael Jackson was around when us old people were kids, he is still popular while Farrah was "retired" from show business!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 6:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I do remember her, but I am 45 years old. My dd who is 14 was the one who told me she had died, but she didn't know who she was.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 7:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I had her hair, or tried to, back in the day. My brother had her poster, and I wanted to be one of Charlies Angels because of her! I watched The Burning Bed when it originally aired. I also followed her story once she got cancer. And I sympathized with her when I found out her son was addicted to heroin. So, yeah..... I guess I know her as well as anyone else who didn't personally know her.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 7:58 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Charlie's Angel, Ryan O'Neal's girl. But I thought she was retired. And no one's life or death should be labeled as more important than someone's just because they were more 'famous'/
    Anonymous

• I'm 37 and I know who Farrah is, was, always will be. I watched Charlies Angels. And I agree with pp that no death is more important than another, but I think is was the surprise factor with Jackson. From what I've seen so for I believe Farrah was a very strong person, to wantt her personal details of her illness documented so that we could be more aware and proactive to help ourselves and others learn and this disease. RIP Farrah!
    3kidmom2000

Answer by 3kidmom2000 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2009