Do you take your kids to Hooters?

How young is too young for Hooters? Do you or will you ever take your children to Hooters? Why or why not?

legalmommy101

Asked by legalmommy101 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• I was a Hoot girl!! And it was probably one of the funniest jobs I have ever had. I took alot of shit from girls though!! But I can say in my hoot girl career I have held babies as young as 1 month!! Dads love getting thier sons picture with all the girls when there young. I don't see why anyone wouldn't bring there children there. You see more skin if you go to a highschool cheerleading event. Or a public pool. There are just alot of women and MEN that get all sensitive!!!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 6:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• If I liked Hooter's I would at any age. It's a place to eat where women are well endowed and wear skimpy outfits....I see much worse from little girls at county fairs though. :-/
    MommyMeli07

Answer by MommyMeli07 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• You see more skin if you go to a highschool cheerleading event. Or a public pool. There are just alot of women and MEN that get all sensitive!!!!

I totally agree with THIS statement....but my dd will not be one of those...so therefore we teach modesty early so NO we wouldnt go there.
    Anonymous

• Yes, we took our ds, at age 12. It was a great opening for discussion. I told him his sis, age 22 , finds it demeaning. Our family is always open for oppurtunities to discuss choices and why or why not we make them.

writeon

Answer by writeon at 6:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Jillybeans- Well, I would never take my children to Hooters nor would I ever step foot in one.To me, Hooters is not a family restaurant.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Legalmommy101- why was that directed at jillybeans? She was just stating her opinion to the OP. *what you should have done*

Anonymous

• Haha, Im tired you were the OP. lol
    Anonymous

• i have taken my 11 year old and my 3 year old there. its a family rest and has great food. who cares what the waitress is wearing as long as she is a good waitress and knows what she is doing. she could be naked for all i cared. god ppl where did self esteem go. most who say they wont go or are modest are just making excuses because they dont want their husbands looking at a great looking woman with a killer rack. my husband looks and i knwo who he goes to bed with
    NakedTwister

Answer by NakedTwister at 6:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Nope. Because the food sucks.

Now the Winghouse, heck yeah. Same concept, but actually has great wings and appetizer type food. If I was that worried about my son eventually seeing a girl in a Hooters uniform, I wouldn't be bringing him to the beach, or the mall for that matter, either.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 6:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Anon- You obviously are. Jillybeans was the first to post and she posted she was a former hoot girl and she didn't understand why anyone wouldn't take their children there, that's why my post was directed to her.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2009