would you worry??.

im 32 weeks and i woke up with super bad back pain, i alsoo noticed today that when i walk i feel like there is sooo much pressure down there i can barely move...my back pain let up but now its back and it like right at the very low part of my spine and it makes my hips/sides cramp....would u worry if it was you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i wouldnt worry too much...sounds like maybe the baby dropped
    nevaehsmomma83

Answer by nevaehsmomma83 at 6:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• tell ur dr/mid wife ur 32 weeks if your baby comes out now they would be fine
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 6:58 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• If it were me I would call my Dr. talk to her or at least to one of the nurses. I called about things like that when I was prego and I always got a good answer and one time I was asked to come in for a quick check. It will give you peace of mind. I hope my answer helped.
    Ethansmom10

Answer by Ethansmom10 at 7:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Honestly, of course I would worry, you're supposed to feel that way. But in reality, you should probably just relax and call your doctor. He/She will let you know what to do.
    ForgivenLev420

Answer by ForgivenLev420 at 7:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• no, this is totally normal. i have experienced this kind of pain at the later part of all 3 of my pregnancies. baby is just getting bigger and shifting onto different nerves and organs. don't worry!
    my3sonsddk

Answer by my3sonsddk at 8:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• My back was on fire and everything else. I was limping by 37 weeks. It sucks but it's almost over, As far as taking the baby out at 32 weeks...^^^ no way. Leave baby in there til your due date if you can.
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 8:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I agree with Lauren24.
    tonya212288

Answer by tonya212288 at 9:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2009