MY SON BONKED HIS HEAD NOT SURE WHAT TO DO

HE CRIED FOR ABOUT 10 SECONDS HE IS AT THE CRAWLING AGE HE HAS A LIL BUMP IS THERE ANYTHING I SHOULD DO

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 7:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• as long as you see a bump, he's fine....my DD is pulling herself up on things and that gets worse....nothing you can really do. They make helmets though =) haha...they really do. I saw them in the magazine One Step Ahead....anyway, I have hard floors so it scares me too...
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• He's fine... you don't need to do anything. It's one of MANY MANY bonks he'll have.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 7:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Go to the doctor, depending how hard he hit these days people are getting seriously ill and worse from a bonk on the head.

Anonymous

• A fall on an icey snowy ski slope or slamming a head into the ceiling of an airplane in sudden turbulence or a fall into the floor or wall of a bath tub is far far more severe than a fall when a short wobbly baby is toddling around. Mommy he'll be just fine. Babies and kids fall. My 25yo plays hardcore football and comes bruised horribly. Your baby's not doing any thing close to any of those. Give baby a boo boo cold cloth and enjoy him.
    Anonymous