Is it harmful to the baby if you have sex without a condom and your husband doesnt pull out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nope.Your husband sperm doesn't go anywhere near the baby.
    Anonymous

• Absolutely not
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 7:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• No...the baby is sealed in a water sac. Nothing gets in vaginally unless it is broken
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 7:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Only if he had a sexually transmitted disease OR you had sex *after* you lost your mucus plug (in other words, while you were in active labor).

During your pregnancy, the opening to your cernix is sealed with a mucus plug. It's kind of like stoppering a bottle with a cork. This mucus plug helps protect the baby from the outside until you go into labor.
    Anonymous

• oops cernix should read CERVIX.

Bad typo, bad..... no cookie!
    Anonymous

• even if you lost ur mucus plug it isnt bad as long as ur water hasnt broken yet... I lost my mucus plug at 28 weeks and my doc said it was still ok you have sex.....
    Anonymous

• also keepin mind that later in pregnancy at those final weeks sex and semen are great things to get a labor started I was skeptical of that until with our 2nd child we had really good sex and 20 minutes after i was contracting lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 8:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• No, And JAJA Steele is right... We had sex the morning of my due date and I starting early labor 45 min later...
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 8:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• started early labor... Jeez I have no brain today
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 8:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• No way! Perfectly fine.
    Senae

Answer by Senae at 9:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2009