HOW DO YOU BLOCK ANOTHER MEMBER WHO IS BOTHERING YOU?

anexhorter

Asked by anexhorter at 7:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in About CafeMom

• most of the time u have to call ur phone company and they can do it right there on the phone
    Anonymous

• i think you have to go to your page and i think there is a link next to the members name...
    Anonymous

• Anon7:31 what does the phone company have to do with blocking a member on here have to do with the phone?
    Anonymous

• Hi anexhorter,

We're sorry to hear you are having a problem with another member.

You do have the ability to block any member from your profile page. If you want to stop someone from commenting on your posts/photos, sending you messages, posting in your chatterbox, or sending you invitations, you can add them to your block list. Be aware that members that you block will still be able to see the upper left corner box on your profile page and all of your posts/comments on the site (privacy setting permitted), they just can't add any comments. This setting also does not work within groups, only in the Journals/Photos/Profiles areas of the site.

Here's how to block a member:

Mouseover the 'Home' tab.
    Click on 'Personal Details' in the drop-down menu.
    Click the 'Blocked Users' link on the left side of the page.
    Enter the screen name of the person you wish to block.
    Click the 'Add' button.

//The CafeMo
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 7:58 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I'm very sorry to hear that someone is bugging you :(
    eeyoreplus4

Answer by eeyoreplus4 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I'm sorry someone is bothering you! Please don't block me!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Stay strong,I know first hand how you feel, a few months ago I was attacked,the person came to my page and cussed me out,she even admitted in the groups,I finally reported her,I think this happens when you dare to disagree with someone.I wish you good luck,and please stay on top of this,no one has the right to abuse another person.I think alot of these ladies have anger problems and they take their anger out on women they don't even know,well better us than their kids.
    Anonymous

• You can tell her the heck off.
    Anonymous

• at the very top right of your homepage click "privacy+settings",then all the way at the bottom left your gunna see "Blocked Users" click that and its going to ask you to type in their screen name and thats it...
    skin172

Answer by skin172 at 1:09 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Just laugh at them. They get bored and go away.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:25 AM on Jul. 2, 2009